D&P Automotive repair site.
Our auto body does Free insurance
estimates as well as small out of pocket
auto body repair work.
We are a full service auto body and
Stop in for an estimate or call us for an
Click the link below for a map and
directions to our shop.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make.
Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe becaus of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in
claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or
you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance
company inspect the car here.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your
insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate
may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure what one
estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified
(by I-CAR or ASE,for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM)
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance
10 Things to know before having your car repaired